Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blues Festival 2011

I met some genuinely amazing good people who were my camping neighbours, I danced for 5 days, probably even in my sleep to some of the most memorable musicians I will see in my lifetime, I had great conversation, laughed entirely, drove the most Wicked of all Campers from Sydney to Byron and back again, got to see my beautiful mother, met my work mates lovely soul of a boyfriend who she thinks the world of and visa versa who gave me a precious ring of his and it was a fox, my work friend kept me company the entire way home with mellow conversation, I face planted in the mud by tripping over a tent rope, I hugged a fireman, I spoke to Clare Bowditch on stage, someone called me Slash, I met Helen of Troy, I ran into my beautiful mate from work, I painted a blue love heart on my cheek with Blue zinc I bought on the way with intentions of painting half of my face like Braveheart and my new friend forever let me put a matching one on his, We had great weather the first few days, I consumed, oh boy did I consume, there were quotes for everyday even more than just one, I rocked the gumboots the entire time, the level was still riding high when I came home and still going strong thanks to technology, I am going to get my Splendour on in the Grass in a few months time which will be a great adventure!!! Rock on and see you on the flip side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment